Attention all Old Time Musicians!
Camp for the weekend and play Old Time Music at the Old Songs Dutch Barn.
- 2 pm—Welcome Tent opens
- 7 pm—Slow Jam with Maggie Shar, Laura Murawski, Vicky Boulay
- 8 pm—Waltz Jam: Tunes and Dancing
- 9 pm—Song Confab: Ed Farrell hosts a song session with singers and listeners who’d like to talk about singing. Bring stories and songs.
Saturday, May 25
- 11 am—Guitar with Ruth Rappaport and David Roberts
- Noon—CD releases in the barn
- 1 pm—Banjo with Craig Edwards
- 2 pm—Fiddle with Paul Kirk, Jr.
- 6 pm—Potluck, with some moments of music from some dear friends in memory of Bill Spence
Sunday, May 26
- 10 am—Serendipitous Song Circle
Monday, May 27
- Pack up and leave by noon
(Non-perishable food items can be left by the Welcome Tent to be donated to a local food pantry.)
- Friday–Sunday: $30
(Gates open at 2 pm on Friday. Camping included through Monday)
Single Day tickets
- Friday (Gate hours: 2 pm–11 pm): $15
- Saturday (Gate hours: 9 am–5 pm): $20
- Sunday (Gate hours: 9 am–11 am): $15
(with the purchase of an adult ticket)
Bathrooms and showers available; Shelter in the barn.
For more information please contact:
Terri Lukacko at (518) 708-5128
Old Songs, Inc. at (518) 765-2815
Special thanks for helping to make Black Creek Fiddlers’ Reunion 2018 a success:
Alex Kramer, Ann Downey, Art Bryan, Barb Mullin, Bill Ackerbauer, Bill Spence, Brian Slattery, Cameron DeWhitt, David Frenzel, Deborah Justice, Doug Bayer, Dylan Schmidt, Ed Farrell, Ernie Amabile, Harry Sweet, Jake Blount, Jim Etkin, Lane Braden, Marge Sume, Michael Eck, Nancy Crowther, Paul Kirk, Ray Kottke, Ron Whitford, Scott Nissenson, Shea Zukowski, Stan Zukowski, Sue Farrell, Terri Lukacko, Tim Gage, and Tony Sume,