ATTENTION ALL OLD TIME MUSICIANS!
Camp for the weekend and play OLD TIME MUSIC at the Old Songs Dutch Barn.
Saturday night potluck dinner:
All are welcome, bring food or starve.
New this year!
- Instrument makers ‘confab’,
hosted by Dan Davis, Saturday at 10am.
- Newcomers Welcome Workshop
- Slow Jam with Gail Cameron
- 12:30 pm—Guitar with Vicky Boulay
- 1:30 pm—Clogging with Deb Tankard
- 2:30 pm—Banjo with Cameron DeWhitt
- 3:30 pm—Fiddle with David Deacon
- 11 am—Old Time Gospel Sing with Paula Bradley and Bill Dillof
All Weekend, Fri.–Sun.: $30
(Gates open at 2 pm on Friday. Camping included through Mon.)
Single Day tickets:
- Friday (Gate hours: 2 pm–11 pm): $15
- Saturday (Gate hours: 9 am–5 pm): $20
- Sunday (Gate hours: 9 am–11 am): $15
Under 18: Free (with the purchase of an adult ticket)
Bathrooms and showers available; Shelter in the barn.
For more information please contact:
Terri Lukacko at (518) 708-5128
Old Songs, Inc. at (518) 765-2815
Special thanks for helping to make Black Creek Fiddlers’ Reunion 2017 a success: Ambrose Verdibello, Art Bryan, Barb Mullin, David Frenzel, Ed Farrell, Gail Cameron, Lane Braden, Mark Schmidt, Nancy Crowther, Paul Draper, Scott Nissenson, Sue Farrell, Terri Lukacko, Ron Whitford, Janet Foster, Gail Cameron, Danny Davis, Vicky Boulay, Deb Tankard, Cameron DeWhitt, David Deacon, Paula Bradley, Bill Dillof, A’yen Tran, and Alex Kramer