ATTENTION ALL OLD TIME MUSICIANS!
Camp for the weekend and play OLD TIME MUSIC at the Old Songs Dutch Barn.
Saturday night potluck dinner:
All are welcome, bring food or starve.
New this year!
- Instrument makers ‘confab’,
hosted by Dan Davis, Saturday at 10am.
- Newcomers Welcome Workshop
- Slow Jam with Gail Cameron
- 12:30 pm—Guitar with Vicky Boulay
- 1:30 pm—Clogging with Deb Tankard
- 2:30 pm—Banjo with Cameron DeWhitt
- 3:30 pm—Fiddle with David Deacon
- 11 am—Old Time Gospel Sing with Paula Bradley and Bill Dillof
All Weekend, Fri.–Sun.: $30
(Gates open at 2 pm on Friday. Camping included through Mon.)
Single Day tickets:
- Friday (Gate hours: 2 pm–11 pm): $15
- Saturday (Gate hours: 9 am–5 pm): $20
- Sunday (Gate hours: 9 am–11 am): $15
Under 18: Free (with the purchase of an adult ticket)
Bathrooms and showers available; Shelter in the barn.
For more information please contact:
Terri Lukacko at (518) 708-5128
Old Songs, Inc. at (518) 765-2815
Special thanks for helping to make Black Creek Fiddlers’ Reunion 2016 a success: Amanda Manfredo, Ambrose Verdibello, Art Bryan, Barb Mullin, Becca Wintle, David Frenzel, Debra Clifford, Ed Farrell, Gail Cameron, Jim Stanko, Kathy Vandemortel, Lane Braden, Laura Murawski, Laura Taylor, Mark Wholley, Mike Jarboe, Nancy Crowther, Paul Draper, Scott Nissenson, Steve Bland, Steve Hoyt Austin, Sue Farrell, Tarik Wareh, Terri Lukacko, and Val Mindel.